| Selected Publications|
- Mickes, L., Seale-Carlisle, T. M., & Wixted, J. T. (in press). Rethinking familiarity: Know judgments in free recall. Journal of Memory and Language.
- Mickes, L., Darby, R. S., Hwe, V., Bajic, D., Warker, J. A., Harris, C. R., & Christenfeld, N. J. S. (2013). Major memory for microblogs. Memory and Cognition.
- Mickes, L., Flowe, H. D., & Wixted, J. T. (2012). Receiver Operating Characteristic Analysis of Eyewitness Memory: Comparing the Diagnostic Accuracy of Simultaneous vs. Sequential Lineups. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied.
- Mickes, L., Hwe, V., Wais, P. E. & Wixted, J. T. (2011). Strong memories are hard to scale. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 140, 239-257.
- Wixted, J. T. & Mickes, L. (2010). A Continuous Dual-Process Model of Remember/Know Judgments. Psychological Review, 117, 1025-1054.
- Mickes, L., Johnson, E. M. & Wixted, J. T. (2010).
Continuous Recollection vs. Unitized Familiarity in Associative
Recognition. Journal of Experimental Psychology-Learning, Memory, and
Cognition, 36, 843-863.
- Mickes, L., Hoffman, D. E., Mankoff, R., Jones, J. J., & Wixted, J. T. I remember him (but not her) being funny. Psychonomic Society 50th Annual Convention, Boston, MA, Nov 19-22, 2009.
- Mickes, L., Hwe, V., & Wixted, J. T. The Role of Recollection in High-Confidence Know Judgments. Poster presented at the Psychonomic Society 51th Annual Convention, St. Louis, MO, November 18-21, 2010.